Kevin has developed and taught several courses on the history of race, gender, and sexuality in the United States and on contemporary queer and feminist theory. His syllabus “Reading Gender Trouble” (on Judith Butler’s landmark book) has been requested and read by many people across the world reading Gender Trouble for the first time. He has TA’d many, many times for the Introduction to Political Theory course at UMass Amherst. If you are interested in having Kevin as a guest lecture for your course or if you are interested in having Kevin teach a class at your institution, please contact Kevin at kevinant [at] umass.edu.
Teaching Associate (Instructor), Women, Gender, Sexuality Studies, UMass Amherst
Instructor, Legal Studies, UMass Amherst
- Gender, Politics, and the Law
Teaching Assistant, Women, Gender, Sexuality Studies, UMass Amherst
- Gender, Sexuality, Culture
- History of Sexuality and Race in the United States.
Teaching Assistant, Political Science & Legal Studies, UMass Amherst
- Introduction to Political Theory
- American Political Thought
- Introduction to Legal Studies
- Comparative Politics
- Introduction to Constitutional Law